Nick Nicolaas has been in the investment business since he started his career as a runner on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange in 1953.
From the Mid-nineties until 2012, Mining Interactive Corp. and Nick L. Nicolaas focused on Market Awareness services. Mining Interactive became a successful full service and one-stop world-wide Investor Relations boutique.
The Companies Mining Interactive represented all shared three (3) important principles which are paramount to the success of any company:
1) Professional trustworthy hands-on management.
2) High-merit well-researched projects.
3) Companies seriously committed to promotion in order to create market liquidity and shareholder-value.
IN future, we will only consult to companies that adhere to the above noted three (3) important principles and/or assist them with their funding requirements.
* * *
We publish two (2) letters, a Paid-for “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) letter and a Free of Charge letter plus we Day Trade
Paid-for Service and FDNN Paid-for Subscriber Benefits
- Several times a week Paid-for subscribers receive our numbered Message alerts which, when reacted upon, will make Paid-for subscribers significant profits. We only disseminate a numbered Message when we are absolutely sure they will produce optimum Return of Investment to Paid-for subscribers.
- Over the years, our main focus has been the Mining Industry with a secondary and tertiary focus on the Oil&Gas and Technology Industries. Consequently; we gained a lot of knowledge and we continuously identify new Quality Investments in those industries. Our Paid-for subscribers will be given heads-up well in advance of our Free of Charge of these Quality Stock investments we have bought and in which shares Paid-for subscribers may wish to partake as well.
It is important to note that we only invest and buy shares in Companies who adhere to the above noted three (3) important principles which are paramount to the success of any company.
- Paid-for subscribers will also receive heads-up about Private Placements and Financings well before Free of Charge subscribers are informed, in companies with Management we trust and adhere the the above mentioned three (3) important principles.
Free of Charge Service
- Our Free of Charge FDNN letter is disseminated every Sunday. This letter highlights several timely market issues based on Martin Armstrong and his Socrates generated Artificial Intelligent computer.
- Once Paid-for subscribers have received our numbered Messages, our Free of Charge FDNN letter readers are made aware about Stock of certain Companies we have been investing in and whose Management adhere to the above noted three (3) important principles.
- Post dissemination to Paid-for subscribers the Free of Charge FDNN letter subscribers receive head-up about Private Placements and Financings in which Free of Charge readers may wish to participate.
I Day Trade for myself as well as for a few investors who have given me Trading Authority in their accounts in order to trade on their behalf. The accounts I have Trading Authority in are $1 million dollars or more accounts and we are making excellent Return of Investment.