May 21, 2017
Re: Hong Kong WEC - Gold, Silver & the Dow - Point to Ponder
Hong Kong World Economic Conference (WEC)
I am in Hong Kong where the Martin Armstrong (MA) WEC finished a couple of hours ago. The conference was oversold. It was a great experience once again and certainly money well spent.
As always, I made copious notes and for your benefit, I will give you many of the quotes made by MA next week.
Here a MA quote which I found interesting:
- I tend to prefer Bear Markets instead of Bull Markets instead of Bull Markets because, Bear Markets are finite and I can make a lot of money in a short period of time.
Because of my attendance at the WEC, this Free of Charge “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” letter will be a short one.
Gold, Silver and the Dow
- Perhaps because of the WEC in Hong Kong, we did not receive any Socrates (SOC) forecast for Monday the 22nd May and the week;
- We will make up for this with some of the WEC 2017 quotes this weekend by MA on Gold, Silver and the Dow.
NY Gold Nearest Futures
- To go higher in the price of Gold it still needs to break $1,362;
- We are preparing to drop hard;
- Gold is not there yet, to take off. We need a slingshot move, first down and then up;
- Overall Silver is in a weaker position than Gold and it will intend to be more volatile;
- The June ‘Array’ shows a higher volatility going into July.
Dow Jones Industrials Index Cash
- The ‘Array’ indicates, the Dow to go back down again in August;
- The Dow Global Market Watch for Monday May 22, 2017 shows for the Monthly: Preparing to Drop Hard;
- If we can get this Bear Trap done and then create the Energy to go up again, then we will be allright;
- Because of Share-Buybacks by US companies, there will be a shortage of stocks available for purchase because of this; the Dow, S&P and especially the Nasdaq will all go much higher.
“Stay Tuned” my friends “Stay Tuned”
Point to Ponder
1) Hilarious Must See Video!
And that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
* * *
For questions with regard our Services or Day Trading please contact us at email@example.com
Become one of our Paid-for Subscribers to the “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) service and start making serious Return on Investment.
The Martin Armstrong, Socrates Trader Level has been renamed and it is now named the
At $14.99 it is an outright steal with many benefits. Consequently, I highly recommend you subscribe for that Standard Membership service.
* * *
It’s all about profitable trading!
Stay Tuned for our next Free of Charge 'From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas' (FDNN) letter
Forward this Message to a Friend
Cheers from Mining Interactive Corp. in overcast and humid Hong Kong,
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058
Nick L. Nicolaas; Mining Interactive Corp. and its Associates (collectively referred to as NLN) are not registered advisers and do not give investment advice. NLN’s trading comments are an expression of opinion only. NLN may have an investment in some of the companies or trading instruments NLN mentions or writes about, nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. While NLN believes all statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of NLN’s sources. NLN recommends that you consult a qualified investment adviser, one licensed by the appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions and NLN urges you to confirm the facts on your own regarding any trades or companies NLN mentions before making important investment commitments. The “Stock and Private Placement” alerts written and distributed by NLN do not, and cannot, constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
NLN Day Trading is based on the Princeton Economics Institute (PEI) Martin Armstrong Socrates Forecasts and Alerts however, PEI and NLN are arms-length companies and nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever that PEI and NLN are affiliated companies.
WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR
The material in the “Trading Based on Martin Armstrong Socrates Alerts” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert letter published by Nick L. Nicolaas is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The “Trading Based on Socrates” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert discussion contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The Act). In particular when used in the preceding discussion the words “plan,” confident that, believe, scheduled, expect, or intend to, and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements subject to the safe harbor created by the ACT. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to future events and financial performance of the company which are inherently uncertain and actual events and / or results may differ materially. In addition we may review investments that are not registered in the U.S. We cannot attest to nor certify the correctness of any information in this note. NLN owns shares in Meadow Bay Gold Corporation. Please consult your financial adviser and perform your own due diligence before considering any companies mentioned in this informational bulletin.