May 28, 2017
Re: Klondike Silver Breaking News – Martin Armstrong Quotes at Hong Kong WEC - Gold, Silver & the Dow
Klondike Silver Corp.
‘Slocan Mining Camp’ Underground Drilling Scheduled to Commence in the fall 2017
May 26, 2017 Vancouver, Canada (TSX.V: KS) Further to the News Releases dated Oct 12, 2016 and March 3, 2017: Klondike Silver Corp. has one of the most unique silver-lead-zinc projects in Canada. Klondike’s Slocan Mining Camp is a 100 square kilometre brownfields project located in southeastern British Columbia, a safe and stable jurisdiction. The project has an active Mine Permit, a 100 ton per day mill and a licenced tailings pond facility. The mill has power, water and an all-weather system of roads and highways as well as a large educated population nearby, to draw on. The mill is 1.5 hours from Teck Corp.’s Trail lead-zinc smelter and one hour from the main airport and rail system in the area. Once additional economic mineralization is identified, production can start almost immediately. Underground drilling necessary to identify additional economic mineralization is scheduled to commence in the fall of 2017.
David Makepeace, Technical Advisory Board Member provides 3D Model update:
The construction of the Main Lode 3D model is progressing. The model now incorporates eight past producing mines, with their respective ore bodies, some faults, topography with surface features, soil geochemical data and selective surface and underground diamond drill holes. More data is being input regularly from the volume of historical data available. Presently, the data for the model is based on the main local mine grid which is in imperial measurements. The model will be transformed into UTM (metric) coordinates once the LIDAR survey is complete the two will be meshed together.
Eagle Mapping Ltd. is currently contracted to commence the LIDAR SURVEY once the Slocan Mining Camp is snow-free.
Martin Armstrong Quotes at Hong Kong World Economic Conference (WEC)
Last weekend I attended the Martin Armstrong (MA) WEC in Hong Kong. As with all the WEC conferences I attended over the years this WEC once again added my knowledge of the Artificial Intelligent computer named Socrates (SOC). As we move forward, this added knowledge will assist me in interpreting SOC even better.
Here are a few of the MA quotes made last weekend at the WEC :
- The Future is international – Capital moves wherever it decides to go;
- Stock Markets are the #1 hedge against governments;
- Precious Metals will start next year to the upside;
- A stiff wind will push European bank over;
- The US dollar will rise;
- The Higher US dollar will create the Crash & Burn;
- The Majority must always be wrong. The Majority is basically on the wrong side and that is what creates Flash Crashes.
Why is the market always wrong:
- Historically, it has always been the same Pattern that creates Flash Crashes. For Example, the forecasts in Davos always turn out to be wrong;
- The name of the game is always about Confidence, i.e. it is what a person believes. Trading demands Confidence to survive;
- So, if you don’t know what to do and do not have the Confidence - - you get out. For example, Fund Managers if they don’t have the Confidence, they do exactly that – they get out;
- The ‘Universal Truth’ is: Everything is Connected and you have to really understand that. Yes, the key to understanding what lies ahead in the future is - - Everything is Connected.
- The Global Market Watch (GMW) is our connectivity to the world. The GMW allows us to see, at a glance, what the Markets really look like globally;
- Capital Flows are key, but, realize that Capital moves into specific areas like Metals Realk estate etc. and then go to extremes in those specific areas;
- The Economic Confidence Model (ECM):
- Here also everything has its Time and Place. For example, the 1987 crash in the Dow created the Bubble in Japan. In other words - - the Trends move all the time. I can’t remember any politician who knew what he was talking about. Margaret Thatcher was the last one who did understand! Believe me, there is no way to teach these people and government will never reform itself.
- Buy the Rumor and Sell the News;
- Opinion does not much matter. You have got to be fluid with your stuff [analysis];
- You have got to look at Gold in the value of your own currency. i.e. in the Dow [for example] it has been advancing more in other currencies than in the US dollar and - - when you see this the Dow moving up in ALL currencies then you will eventually see the Bubble;
- Perhaps in other countries in the world but, a Cashless Society will be more difficult to accomplish in the United States because, the US dollar is a world currency;
- All the leaks in Washington come from the CIA and they are using the media to distribute the leaks;
- I am more Bearish on Europe than anywhere else - - the biggest Risk is Europe. A good stiff wind is going to blow everybody over - - so, be very careful in Europe. The computer is forecasting a Low in the Euro for 2020, 2021 and 1922. Most likely in the 2021/2022 period;
- Once you undermine Confidence than that is it - - you cannot put the Genie back in the bottle. Remember - - we have to have a fake rally [in the Euro] that sucks everybody in first;
- Capitalism died in the late 1990s, early 2000;
- Under a Socialist system you can own it and then they tax you. It is the collapse of Socialism when government goes after everything;
- Quantitative Easing is a Time Bomb. The ECB is in danger of collapsing its own 40% of the Eurozone debt;
- Although, they all admit there is a Business Cycle, governments in their wisdom are always trying to flatten out the Business Cycle;
- They continue to say that ‘the Markets cannot go up’ [Dow, S&P and Nasdaq] but - - Up and Up they go;
- If we close lower than 2016 [in the Dow] then we should see a Drop into 2018. Probably in April/May and a Slingshot up into 2019;
- Gold still needs to break $1,362 [before it breaks out to the upside];
- The British pound is still in a Long-term Bear market. Bullish is $1.67 and Bearish 1.05;
- Canadian Dollar: Bullish is 77750 and Bearish 710350;
- Chinese Yuan: Bullish is 772935 and Bearish 52352;
- Contracts do not mean anything when you loan out money i.e. do not loan anybody anything unless - - you trust him or her and you trust that he or she will pay you the money back;
- We have to look for a Potential Slingshot move in the Stock Market;
- We will see a new monetary system in 2022.
- QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSIONS:
- Question: With regard the Dow at 23,000, at what point do we see it cross that number?
Answer: The bottom is basically the 23,000 area and when it crosses the 23,000 area then it is going to jump up.
Question: The question was about “a Dow correction and the support level
Answer: The Dow needs a Weekly closing above 20,000. The bulk of support lies at 17,500. The more you go down in the Dow the more you go up with a Slingshot move into the 23,000 area and then the 40,000 to 42,000 area - - - Just go by the numbers.
Question: Will Government in the USA go after US companies and tax them the same as they are doing in Europe?
Answer: They probably will try but, they probably will back off. Actually, they [Elected official and the Bureaucrats] really do not know what they are doing.
Question: While there are negative interest rates, what is your advice on Asset Allocation?
Answer: I don’t know if there is a way out. People are hoarding money at home. What I recommend, instead of hoarding money in bills, it makes sense for the individual to own coins [Gold and Silver coins] rather than Bars.
Question: The Brexit vote on June 8, how do you think it is going to go?
Answer: It is kind of ridiculous to ask about Brexit will stay [to stay in or out of Europe]. The British Pound should be the hedge against the Euro. The people in Brussels I speak to, they really don’t care if the Brits are in or out and in Britton people like Tony Blair are still against Brexit.
Question: A question regarding Central Banks
Answer: There is a significant worry about the European Central Bank (ECB). The ECB is the one that can actually go bust because the ECB does not have a solid rock foundation. It is important that government borrowing will have to stop, government should only print money to pay for itself. However, governments do not have the expertise to implement this. In contrast, the Chinese do have actual expertise in their Central Banks.
Question: A question regarding Bitcoin
Answer: Eventually we will get into Monetary Reform.
Question: A question regarding deregulation
Answer: Regulators are going to regulate. Regulators just have to find something and if they cannot find something - - then they have not done their job.
Question: With regard Real Estate prices in Washington
Answer: When Real Estate went down in various Cities, the Washington [Ottawa] Real Estate did not go down. Consequently, the politicians were not hurting at all. But, - - when the Stock Markets go down then it affects the politicians and they wake up and pass things to make the Stock Markets go up again such things as raising Interest Rates in the USA. Please note that Revolutions have to do with taxes.
I had a message from a friend last Monday who wrote:
HI Nick... Hope Hong Kong was interesting. I was emailing with Marty the other day and he still believes gold needs to drop considerably. I've been waiting for that now for 3 years and lost a bundle waiting for it. I was hoping to short it on the way down, but now I think I'll just wait until it does drop, then ride it to the top. Question on Socrates ... I used to test all of it but, haven't been in it for a year.
Question: a) is it working; b) is it accurate; c) are you trading off of it?
My Answer: At a 1985 Michael Campbell Vancouver conference I attended, Martin Armstrong told attendees based on the then “Baby” Socrates computer forecasts:
“When Gold breaks down below $256.50 and then goes up above $256.50 - - I will catch all of it [Gold] with a Baseball Glove.
That prediction by Marty was made in 1985 and it did not come to fruition until 2002. So, it took 17 years for it to materialize. Consequently, you have to follow Marty and his interpretation of the Socrates forecasts and signals on a continuous basis, like I do. Otherwise, you will lose your money like my friend did for 3 years.
Ray Charles sang: “The Night Time is the Right Time”. This is, of course, for Traders in North America who trade the Nikkei 225 Futures very difficult to do - - unless - - they want to be an insomniac and stay up all night. Martin Armstrong says: “you don’t need to trade all markets all of the time”. This is sage advice because, the fact is, you cannot stay awake 24/7.
Consequently, you have to pick your Time Spots. For example, I only Day Trade for myself and for those investors who have given me Trading Authority in their accounts:
Comex 100 Gold Futures; Comes 5000 Silver Futures; E-Mini NASDAQ 100 Futures and E-mini S&P 500 Futures. I trade in my North American Time Spot so that; I can get my much needed sleep and enjoy life. What good is making money unless you can enjoy the spoils - - therefore, wherever you are in the world - - pick your Time Spots.
- Gold, Silver and the Dow
NY Gold Nearest Futures
For Monday May 29, 2017 SOC states for NY Gold Nearest Futures:
Daily: Preparing to Make Key High; Weekly: Sharp Rally Underway; Monthly: WARNING SPIKE LOW Possible; Quarterly: Breaking out to Upside; and Yearly: Caution.
See NY Gold Nearest Futures above.
Dow Jones Industrials Index Cash
MA: We still see this week and May as an important turning point, so caution is advisable. We need to exceed this month's high on a closing basis and to exceed this week's high next week also on a closing basis to imply a possible cycle inversion. Otherwise, there remains a risk of a pull back creating a bear trap.
We can see from the chart above that there is plenty of room for a rally up to technical resistance. In the Dow, it remains that ONLY a weekly closing below 20,000 will confirm a correction.
For Monday May 29, 2017 SOC states for the Dow Jones Industrials Index Cash:
Daily: Knee Jerk Low; Weekly: New Highs Still Possible; Monthly: Getting Toppy; Quarterly: Still BULLISH; and Yearly: Temp High.
Market Watch Friday May 26, 2017
Next week we have month end which could provide some projections for the summer months. Gold has seen a solid bounce the past couple of days closing this evening around the $1267 level.
US markets saw more record highs and saw record closes for the S+P and NASDAQ. The sectors leading the charge were Consumer and Utilities, whilst Energy and Banks dragged on advances. Both S+P and NASDAQ have advanced over 1% this week hitting record closes after seven positive sessions. NASDAQ performance has been extremely impressive this year with gains of over 30% YTD (Netflix, Amazon, FB etc.) but then the whole Technology sector is up by around 20% across the board.
“Stay Tuned” my friends “Stay Tuned”
No Points to Ponder
Whereas, the Martin Armstrong Quotes from the Hong Kong WEC already give you a lot to think about there will be no Points to Ponder this week.
* * *
For questions with regard our Services or Day Trading please contact us at email@example.com
Become one of our Paid-for Subscribers to the “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) service and start making serious Return on Investment.
* * *
The Martin Armstrong, Socrates Trader Level has been renamed and it is now named the
At $14.99 it is an outright steal with many benefits. Consequently, I highly recommend you subscribe for that Standard Membership service.
* * *
It’s all about profitable trading!
Stay Tuned for our next Free of Charge 'From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas' (FDNN) letter
Forward this Message to a Friend
Cheers from Mining Interactive Corp. in sunny and warm Vancouver, Canada,
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058
Nick L. Nicolaas; Mining Interactive Corp. and its Associates (collectively referred to as NLN) are not registered advisers and do not give investment advice. NLN’s trading comments are an expression of opinion only. NLN may have an investment in some of the companies or trading instruments NLN mentions or writes about, nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. While NLN believes all statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of NLN’s sources. NLN recommends that you consult a qualified investment adviser, one licensed by the appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions and NLN urges you to confirm the facts on your own regarding any trades or companies NLN mentions before making important investment commitments. The “Stock and Private Placement” alerts written and distributed by NLN do not, and cannot, constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
NLN Day Trading is based on the Princeton Economics Institute (PEI) Martin Armstrong Socrates Forecasts and Alerts however, PEI and NLN are arms-length companies and nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever that PEI and NLN are affiliated companies.
WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR
The material in the “Trading Based on Martin Armstrong Socrates Alerts” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert letter published by Nick L. Nicolaas is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The “Trading Based on Socrates” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert discussion contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The Act). In particular when used in the preceding discussion the words “plan,” confident that, believe, scheduled, expect, or intend to, and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements subject to the safe harbor created by the ACT. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to future events and financial performance of the company which are inherently uncertain and actual events and / or results may differ materially. In addition we may review investments that are not registered in the U.S. We cannot attest to nor certify the correctness of any information in this note. NLN owns shares in Meadow Bay Gold Corporation, Ashanti Gold Corp.; Klondike Silver Corp.; Organic Garage; Northern Dynasty Mines; Exeter; and Arrowstar Resources . Please consult your financial adviser and perform your own due diligence before considering any companies mentioned in this informational bulletin.