August 31, 2015
From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas
“LOOKING OVER THE HORIZON”
1) Update "Scandium International Mining Corp. . (Formerly EMC Metals Corp.);
2) Mining Interactive Website redesign;
3) September 1, 2015 launch of 1st Paid-for publication "What Will the Future Bring?";
4) The "Looking over the Horizon" publication to remain a Free of charge letter service.
August 30, 2015
1) I first recommended Scandium International Mining Corp. (TSX – SCY) to you when it was still named EMC Metals Corp. on July 18, 2014 and an Update on October 20, 2014 when the stock was trading at $0.15. This Friday SCY closed at $0.115.
Should you start buying SCY or buy more?
Yes! On Monday August 24, 2015 the Company announced it closed a $2.16-million financing. 2,032, 825 shares traded during the week with the Friday close at $0.115. Very slowly the SCY market is being cleaned up.
So, what is the significance of the $2.16-million financing SCY financing?
As John Kaiser in his, post Monday market close press release, letter to his Kaiser Research subscribers stated:
“not only gives it [SCY] the capital needed to execute on its plan to deliver a definitive feasibility study for the Nyngan scandium project as outlined in the October 2014 PEA (amended May 2015), but it also forces the conversion of a USD $2.5 million loan obtained in June 2014 into a 20% direct interest in the Nyngan and Honeybugle projects that is carried until a positive DFS and mining approval are obtained for either project”.
During the past year George Putnam, CEO of SCY has been trying to raise a mere $2 million on his terms and he did it on his terms (tenacity is omnipotent).
Yes friends, the SCY financing was done at a premium to the market, without warrants and with a six month hold. This during a time that the resource sector has been on its knees and financing for juniors has basically been non-existent. As John Kaiser says: “In fact, it should be obvious that the money did not come from the shell-shocked Canadian financial sector or its predatory American counterparts"; and he also says
“With the elimination of the default risk and fuel in the tank to deliver on the fundamentals, Scandium International Mining Corp. can finally trade on the potential value of its scandium story.”
I totally agree with John Kaiser, Scandium International Mining Corp. is an absolute great speculative buy at $0.115 with five to ten-fold plus price appreciation over the next 12 months based just on the 36 tpa output envisioned by the PEA.
If you become a subscriber to Kaiser Research then you can read his Monday August 24, 2015 SCY letter in its entirety and you will be pleasantly surprised by the in depth of research he provides on many mining companies for his subscribers; and
2) Our Website has been redesigned and is now up and live; and
3) My From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas (FDNN) letter “What Will the Future Bring” is now a Paid-for by subscription publication with TIMELY analysis to assist you in making positive Trading decisions to benefit your Financial Wealth and Wellbeing during these increasingly turbulent markets.
My Paid-for Subscription service will make you aware of investment opportunities in which you may wish to participate and which we believe, may return you a substantial Return on Investments (ROI).
We will issue a minimum of two (2) “What Will the Future Bring” letters each month.
Three (3) months $400;
Six (6) months $600; and
Twelve (12) months $1,000
Subscriber Bonus: Those who take out a twelve (12) month subscription will receive my observations and copious notes from the Martin Armstrong Princeton, NJ “World Economic Conference” to be held November, 7 & 8, 2015.
The first Paid-for “What Will the Future Bring” letter entitled “The Dow near and long term forecasts and the Markets moving forward” will go out after month-end on Tuesday September1, 2015.
4) My “Looking over the Horizon” publication will remain a Free of charge letter service featuring stock alerts and Non-brokered Private Placement offerings in which you may wish to participate. The alerts will also include offerings of Non-brokered Private Placement in the Technology and Health, Pharmaceutical and BioTech industries.
* * *
Friends, always remember, “sell a little too early as well as a little too late”, never be too greedy and try not to sell everything at the top
("you will never go broke taking a profit")!
It is all about making money!
Don't hesitate to call or contact me at any time during these volatile, violent and sometimes difficult to understand Markets.
Stay Tuned for our Next FDNN letter!!
Happy investing from Mining Interactive Corp. in Vancouver, Canada.
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058