June 3, 2018
Casino Investing 101
Going to Las Vegas to INVEST Money
Beating the Casinos and Make Serious Return on Investment
Watching the Golden Knights Hockey Game
On Tuesday I am going to Las Vegas to relax and invest some of my money playing in Blackjack and Craps and to make some serious ROI.
It is important to note that I used the word “Invest” and I did not use the word “Gamble”.
I will tell you WHY:
- All Casinos in the world tell you that you are there to have Fun and they let you spend your hard-earned money in order to have Fun.
- My primary Passion is making money and before I can have Fun, I must adhere to My Passion and so that I can have Fun - - - I must make money.
- Passion is paramount to whatever an individual wants to become in his or her life. It is Passion that will - - - unlock your dreams.
- Passion is the most important word in our Dictionary it is a word that is dominant and all-powerful, it is omnipotent.
- My Passion is making money and not losing it.
6. So, let 99.9% of the people who go to Casinos spend their money to have Fun. However, I go to Casinos to invest my money and WIN - - - That to me is having Fun.
Now to let you know what the Secret is to making money on your Investment:
- The most important lesson is:
Casinos worldwide, allow you to play Blackjack or Craps but, they cannot tell you - - - when and how much to bet.
It is up to each individual player - - - How Much and When to Bet.
That is the Secret!
Here is what you must do:
- Each Casino has a minimum Unit you can bet. A Unit of say, $50 or €50 or whatever the currency may be.
- You start with One Unit and you win.
- You now bet the Two Units and you win again.
- You now have Four Units and you take One Unit of the table and stick it in your pocket. You are now playing with the Casino’s money and thus, not with your own money (investment) any longer.
- You now bet the Three Units and you win again and you now have Six Units. You take Two Units of the table and stick them in your pocket. You now have made 200% on your original Investment (Bet).
- You now have Four Units and bet them, and you win again and now have Eight Units. You take Three Units of the table and put them in your pocket. You now have 500% on your original Investment.
- You keep on betting more and more Units and sticking the Profits in your pocket.
- Do not stop betting until you lose and then place a fairly large, Bet again (I usually try a couple) and if you do not win then GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL BET.
- If you play and bet like that the Casino will only get you to forfeit One Unit every time you sit or stand at one of their tables.
- Be it Blackjack or Craps, you always Bet the same starting with One Unit (or more Units to start with if you want).
- If you are winning and have big Bets on the table, the Casino will automatically up the Table Limit in the hope that you will lose, and they can get some of their money they lost back from you.
WHEN WINNING, DO NOT EVER LEAVE THE TABLE EVEN IF IT MEANS MISSING YOUR PLANE.
However, the Casino knows you are lucky that day and they will usually close all tables you try to play on. It is no use trying to go to any other Casino in the same jurisdiction because they will assign someone to follow you until you leave town and let the other Casinos know how your playing style and they will not let you play either.If you are in Las Vegas, then fly to Reno or some other jurisdiction and start the same Betting system again.
Gold, Silver, Adam Hamilton, the Dow & US Indices
NY Gold Nearest Futures
Gold on Tuesday closed at $1,304.90 and $4.10 down so it continued to trade sideways. It did break $1,300.00 during the day and therefore, we are continuing not to trade Gold.
Silver tested the Resistance Level at $16.30 and it traded as low as $16.31. Because Silver did not break its Resistance Level it is buyable right now, however, keep the Stops tight.
Silver essay by Adam Hamilton
On June 1, 2018, Adam Hamilton wrote an essay on Silver entitled “Silver Miners’ Q1’18 Fundamentals”.
You can read Adam’s essay HERE. http://www.zealllc.com/2018/smq118fn.htm
The Dow and US Indices
The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq were hit with a BIG PUNCH to the Downside when the holiday-shortened week started on Tuesday.
All the US Indices were being hammered on Tuesday with the Dow down 1.58% and the S&P 500 down 1.6% the S&P 500 which the worst one-day decline in the S&P 500 since April 6, 2018.
We Day Trade the Mini-S&P Futures and we did not do well that day. However, the US Futures Market closes at 1.15 PM and by that time we did recover some of the losses we had Day Trading during the day.
The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq have not broken out in US dollars yet and we expect them to continue making New record highs as we move forward.
* * *
Points to Ponder
- May 29, 2018 – Euro Crisis Unfolds as Politics in Italy Views they are Now and Occupied Country
My Rewrite of a Reply by Martin Armstrong to an Admirer abou the Political Crisis in Italy:
Marty: “What you have to understand is that there are analysts who also saw this coming as well as many traders working in the banks of Europe. I was asked to do a short documentary of the crack of the Euro a few months back. I agreed. They could not find a SINGLE analyst in Europe willing to join me. Not that they disagreed, but for political reasons, they did not want to stand up and say the Eurozone dream was coming undone.
No analysts at the top banks would dare come out and say what I have said and still hold a job. The ECM would have been on the phone and that analyst would be fired. Banks have to play the game and cannot rebel for if they do, the ECB will shut them off.
This is why we [Armstrong Economics] probably have MORE major Institutions who take our services than just about everyone else combined. They know we are INDEPENDENT and have no CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
These Institutions need that critical view regardless if they agree or disagree. That is part of the course of being responsible. You must cover your ass as they say in this world.
Major Institutions cannot afford NOT to take our [Armstrong Economics] services if they hope to survive the years ahead. Only an INDEPENDENT worldview will survive the future. Personal OPINIONS will always fail because humans cannot track everything everywhere all the time.
It is consistency that counts. Institutions do not follow the “HE SAID – SHE SAID” nonsense”.
2) May 29, 2018 - Time Travel at the Speed of Light is Possible - - Scientists Have Already Built a Time Machine
The Clock is Ticking my Friends. Get ready for the Ultimate Experience in Travel.
* * *
To ensure you will become rich
you should become a Paid-for subscriber to the
“From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” letter.
I do hyper-precise market evaluation to assist me in making optimum Return on Investment when trading the US Markets. This is a very valuable asset to have when I decide as to what to trade in the US Markets, based on Martin Armstrong’s advice based on his Artificial Intelligent Computer named “Socrates”.
Outside of the people directly working directly with Martin Armstrong,
I am probably the best person in the world interpreting his work based on Socrates for myself and our Paid-for Subscribers.
To become a Paid-for Subscriber:
* * *
For questions with regard our Services or Day Trading please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached at +1 (604) 657-4058
Become one of our Paid-for Subscribers to the “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) service in order to make serious Return on your Investments.
To become a Paid-for Subscriber
* * *
It’s all about profitable trading!
Stay Tuned for our next Free of Charge 'From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas' (FDNN) letter
From Mining Interactive Corp. in Vancouver, Canada
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058
Nick L. Nicolaas; Mining Interactive Corp. and its Associates (collectively referred to as NLN) are not registered advisers and do not give investment advice. NLN’s trading comments are an expression of opinion only. NLN may have an investment in some of the companies or trading instruments NLN mentions or writes about, nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. While NLN believes all statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of NLN’s sources. NLN recommends that you consult a qualified investment adviser, one licensed by the appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions and NLN urges you to confirm the facts on your own regarding any trades or companies NLN mentions before making important investment commitments. The “Stock and Private Placement” alerts written and distributed by NLN do not, and cannot, constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
NLN Day Trading is based on the Princeton Economics Institute (PEI) Martin Armstrong Socrates Forecasts and Alerts, however, PEI and NLN are arms-length companies and nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever that PEI and NLN are affiliated companies.
WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR
The material in the “Trading Based on Martin Armstrong Socrates Alerts” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert letter published by Nick L. Nicolaas is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The “Trading Based on Socrates” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert discussion contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The Act). In particular when used in the preceding discussion the words “plan,” confident that, belief, scheduled, expect or intend to, and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements subject to the safe harbor created by the ACT. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to future events and financial performance of the company which is inherently uncertain and actual events and/or results may differ materially. In addition, we may review investments that are not registered in the U.S. We cannot attest to nor certify the correctness of any information in this note. NLN owns shares in Meadow Bay Gold Corporation; Ashanti Gold Corp; Klondike Silver Corp; Northern Dynasty Mines; Exeter; Arrowstar Resources, Klondex Mines, and Dynasty Gold. Please consult your financial adviser and perform your own due diligence before considering any companies mentioned in this informational bulletin.
June 3, 2018