June 25, 2017
Re: Klondex Mines Continuing To Be a Buy - Socrates on Gold, Silver & the Dow - Points to Ponder
Klondex Mines (TSX: KDX - NYSE MKT: KLDX)
As I wrote previously, on June 4, 2017 we alerted readers about the Investment Opportunity in Klondex Mines Ltd.
If on the Monday June the 5th our readers did react to that Alert, then they bought at around C$3.96 or so. On Wednesday June 21 it traded as high as $5.02. On Friday I continued to buy Klondex shares the $4.60 price range.
In less than 3 weeks, we have a very good profit although, unrealized until we sell our position. From time to time, we may sell some of our position to take profits and then use that money to buy the shares back as the market fluctuates however, we will hold onto our core-position for the Long-term.
I am continuing to buy the Klondex shares for the Long-term because:
- The Company is operating two of the highest grade gold mines in operation today;
- I expect much higher revenues in the 3rd Quarter than those reported in the 2nd Quarter;
- On Wednesday June 21, 2017 Klondex announced an Initial Mineral Resource estimate for its Hollister Mine in Nevada of Measured & Indicated of approximate 217,000 Gold Equivalent Gold Ounces and approximate 78,000Inferred Gold Equivalent Ounces. This Initial Mineral Resource estimate incorporated results from drilling performed prior to the Company's acquisition of the Hollister Mine and data generated from additional drilling performed by Klondex subsequent to acquiring the property;
- As Paul Huet as President and CEO of the Company says, this initial Mineral Resource estimate is very encouraging; and the results do not include any mineral resources from the Hatter Graben zone where Klondex started drilling this week;
- This new Hollister Mineral Resource provides the Company a platform plus several select areas where they can begin mining at Hollister;
- The ramp-up at Hollister continues with the initial tons from the stockpile to be processed in the Midas mill during the 3rd quarter. Klondex initially, intends to batch process the Hollister ore independent from Midas and Fire Creek ore;
- As of tomorrow the Company will be added to the broad-market Russell 3000 Index. Russell indexes are part of FTSE Russell, a leading global index provider. At the end of each month, the Annual Russell index captures the 4,000 largest U.S. stocks, ranking them by total market capitalization. Importantly, Membership in the U.S. all-cap Russell 3000 Index remains in place for one year and means automatic inclusion in the small-cap Russell 2000 Index as well as the appropriate growth and value style indexes. Russell indexes are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for active investment strategies. Approximately $8.4-trillion in assets is benchmarked against Russell's U.S. indexes.
- Klondex has a great portfolio of advance exploration projects and the Company with its experienced hands-on Management Team is a great investment.
Klondex continues to be a steal - - - the Company share price will continue to go much higher!
Requests from Readers
Last week in this Free of Charge FDNN letter, I expanded my commentary on Gold and the Dow with a lot of extra information generated by Socrates. I received several e-mails and phone calls from Readers who said they were willing to pay me 100 dollars to 1000 dollars per month if I send them those Socrates (SOC) generated Preview reports on a daily basis via email.
I wrote them in reply:
The process to put a paragraph like that together, like I did last Sunday in my Free of Charge letter, is very time consuming and I only do this when I feel it is absolutely important to Readers and I have the time to do it.
In the time it takes me to do this and send you an e-mail every day, it would cost me valuable time and thousands of dollars a day in lost revenue. Consequently, it would not be possible for me to do that for the money you are offering per month.
The alternative is for you to subscribe to my Paid-for letter @ $1,000 per year. If our Paid-for Subscribers acted on our numbered Messages we disseminated since the first of May, then they would have made, like we did, 130% on their money.
I can also report that we made over 300% from January 15, 2017 to the end of April and hopefully our Paid-for Subscribers did as well.
Socrates on Gold, Silver and the Dow
Gold typically suffers a seasonal lull this time of year, on weakening investment demand as vacations divert attention from markets. From a seasonal perspective, Gold usually goes higher in the fall.
Last Monday June 19, 2017, the SOC Quarterly analysis of NY Gold Nearest Futures stated: “Quarterly: Breaking out to Upside” and the Monday June 26, 2017 SOC analysis which states: “Quarterly: Reaction High.
In its analysis for this coming week SOC states:
“The key week ahead for a turning point is 6/26. Last month produced a low at 121430 and so far we are trading neutral within last month's trading range of 127680 to 121430. We need to breakout of this range to confirm the direction. Therefore, a close above will be bullish and a close below will warn of a possible decline.
The strongest target in the Daily array is Mon. Jun. 26, 2017 for a turning point ahead. It does appear we have a choppy period starting Mon. 26th until Fri. 30th with each target producing the opposite direction for that 5 day period. The key Daily targets in time in the Array on the Turning Point Model, defined as highs or lows on an intraday or closing basis, are the days of choppiness ahead with the main targets being, Mon. 26th, Wed. 28th, Fri. 30th and Wed. 5th. The two main targets to pay attention to are Mon. Jun. 26, 2017 and Fri. Jun. 30, 2017.
Daily Level - Description Trend
The Immediate Trend - - Bullish
Short-Term Momentum - - BULLISH
Short-Term Trend - - Neutral -
Intermediate Momentum - - Neutral -
Intermediate Trend - - (Bearish)
Long-Term Trend - - Neutral -
Cyclical Strength - - Neutral -
Broader Trend - - BULLISH
Long-Term Cyclical Trend - - BULLISH”
NY Gold Nearest Futures
Socrates ‘NY Gold Nearest Futures’ analysis for the Week of Monday June 26, 2017:
Daily: Pressing Higher: Weekly: Further Decline Likely; Monthly: Caution; Quarterly: Reaction High and Yearly: Caution.
Although, for tomorrow the SOC Bullish forecast is positive, we have to be cautious trading this Week.
See NY Gold Nearest Futures above.
Dow Jones Industrials Index Cash
I was not able to download the SOC ‘Dow Jones Industrials Index Cash’ analysis for Monday June 26, 2017 and the Week.
Stay Tuned” my friends “Stay Tuned”
Points to Ponder
1) In MA’s Blog dated Wednesday June 21 “Welcome to Deflation” he says it is Deflation and not Inflation is what is taking place.
Yes, Economics is just not as it seems to be. Economics are ignoring International Capital Flows and investors worldwide confine their analysis purely and only to the country in which they are domiciled.
At the October 2015 Conference in Orlando, Florida MA told us Attendees that the Deflationary trend had started on the 2015.75 (October 2, 2015), the Turnaround Date of the Economic Confidence Model generated by MA’s Artificial Intelligent computer Socrates.
I also totally agree with MA’s statement that improving your skills for the future is absolutely paramount to survive. It is in the technology in engineering and programming sectors that one certainly could consider focusing on. I keep on counselling the youth of today about that that MA advice.
2) In his Blog last Friday June 23 “The Plight of Junk Science in All Fields” MA says “Deflation and not Inflation is what is taking place".
From economics to health, it is Junk Science crowd who keep telling us unendingly that in every field of science we are wrong and try to force us to accept their asinine conclusions.
3) MA yesterday: “The Bundestag passed secret legislation giving government full espionage powers against the private sector claiming it is an urgent case. The German government is now authorized, thanks to politicians claiming to represent the people, with the right to secretly install spy software on computers and smart phones clandestinely. This will be used for taxes, not just terrorism.”
We all know that the majority of Politicians are sneaky bastards!
* * *
This Sunday, take 10 minutes of your time to watch this "Yes, Prime Minister" Television comedy. It explains in detail why the “Global Warming” scare was created.
* * *
For questions with regard our Services or Day Trading please contact us at email@example.com
Become one of our Paid-for Subscribers to the “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) service and start making serious Return on Investment.
* * *
The Martin Armstrong, Socrates Trader Level has been renamed and it is now named the
At $14.99 it is an outright steal with many benefits. Consequently, I highly recommend you subscribe for that Standard Membership service.
* * *
It’s all about profitable trading!
Stay Tuned for our next Free of Charge 'From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas' (FDNN) letter
Forward this Message to a Friend
Cheers from Mining Interactive Corp. in very hot but, with a light breeze, Vancouver, Canada,
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058
Nick L. Nicolaas; Mining Interactive Corp. and its Associates (collectively referred to as NLN) are not registered advisers and do not give investment advice. NLN’s trading comments are an expression of opinion only. NLN may have an investment in some of the companies or trading instruments NLN mentions or writes about, nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. While NLN believes all statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of NLN’s sources. NLN recommends that you consult a qualified investment adviser, one licensed by the appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions and NLN urges you to confirm the facts on your own regarding any trades or companies NLN mentions before making important investment commitments. The “Stock and Private Placement” alerts written and distributed by NLN do not, and cannot, constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
NLN Day Trading is based on the Princeton Economics Institute (PEI) Martin Armstrong Socrates Forecasts and Alerts however, PEI and NLN are arms-length companies and nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever that PEI and NLN are affiliated companies.
WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR
The material in the “Trading Based on Martin Armstrong Socrates Alerts” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert letter published by Nick L. Nicolaas is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The “Trading Based on Socrates” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert discussion contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The Act). In particular when used in the preceding discussion the words “plan,” confident that, believe, scheduled, expect, or intend to, and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements subject to the safe harbor created by the ACT. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to future events and financial performance of the company which are inherently uncertain and actual events and / or results may differ materially. In addition we may review investments that are not registered in the U.S. We cannot attest to nor certify the correctness of any information in this note. NLN owns shares in Meadow Bay Gold Corporation, Ashanti Gold Corp.; Klondike Silver Corp.; Organic Garage; Northern Dynasty Mines; Exeter; Arrowstar Resources and Klondex Mines. Please consult your financial adviser and perform your own due diligence before considering any companies mentioned in this informational bulletin.