January 29, 2017
Re: Klondike Conference Results and Martin Armstrong Speaker at the World Outlook Conference that Klondike is attending - Paid-for Service - The Markets - Day Trading Reporting Discontinued - Points to Ponder - Technology in the Netherlands
Klondike Silver Conference Results & Martin Armstrong Speaker
Two (2) weeks ago I alerted you to Klondike Silver Corp. and suggested to start your research in the Company. I directed you to start by reading the Company’s PowerPoint and the location of its Projects noted at the Home Page on the Klondike website.
Last Sunday, January 22 we started promoting the Company at the Cambridge Resource Investment Conference with the result that the share price went from $0.055 to as high as $0.08 this past week together with excellent Volume. It closed @ $0.075 on Friday. I am continuing to buy and add to my position in Klondike shares.
This Friday February 3 and Saturday February 4 we continue the Klondike promotion by attending the World Outlook Conference here in Vancouver where on both days Martin Armstrong will be a speaker and answer questions by those attending the Conference. I will report on this in my FDNN letter next Sunday.
Subscribing to our Paid-for Service
There seems to be a problem on our Mining Interactive website to subscribe for our Paid-for “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) letter service. Therefore, if you wish to become a Paid-for subscriber please e-mail me instead at email@example.com.
Subscribers to our Paid-for FDNN letter immediately after we make a trade, receive a Message of the Companies we are investing in and as to what we have traded and why we traded it.
Our Trades are based on the Martin Armstrong Socrates Trader Level service and the analysis by our Analytic Team. After you receive a Message from us then you can decide if you want to do what we did or not.
In addition, our Paid-for subscribers receive heads-up on Private Placements we are partaking in and in which they may wish to participate also. Paid-for subscribers receive the heads-up well before our Free of Charge subscribers receive the information.
The cost of our Paid-for service is Can$1,000 per year, Can$600 for six (6) months or Can$400 for three (3) months.
The Markets Moving Forward
In Gold there is a Trend change this month and consequently, we have to pay attention to events ahead.
The strongest target this week shown in the SOC Array is Wednesday February the 1st for a turning point ahead with a choppy period starting tomorrow January 30th until Tuesday February 7th with each target producing the opposite direction for those seven days. The two main targets to pay attention to are Wednesday February the 1st and Friday February 3rd.
The Trend on a Daily Level is Neutral but, mostly Bearish therefore, during these choppy and volatile days extreme caution is advised this week.
As expected and predicted by Martin Armstrong, we finally saw the Dow break the 20,000 level this week which was the psychological line in the sand.
As MA said in his Blog on Wednesday:
“The bulk of Americans in the retail world are still not in the market. Our model is showing they will probably remain on the sidelines until the Dow breaks through the 23,000 level. A closing above 20,012 will begin to eat away at the overhead resistance aided by short-covering”
Day Trading Reporting Discontinued
Based on the Trader Level Preview we are privy to, we Day Traded very profitably this week in both the Comex 100 Gold Futures and aided by strong Corporate Profits, especially in the E-Mini NASDAQ 100 Futures.
From here on in in we will not bore you with our Day Trading prowess and we will discontinue reporting the results of our Day Trading.
Points to Ponder
1) The Breakup of the EU: MA in his Blog quoted Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte who lashed out in Davos, Switzerland at the whole idea of a single federalized government for Europe and said. “The whole idea of an ever-closer Europe has gone, it’s buried”.
Whereas, I was born in the Netherlands it is nice to hear a Dutchman finally say the things that I have stated well before the EC was formed and that is: “the EU is fallacy and will never last. Yes, friends the EU is kaput, finished and over with”.
2) MA Blog Jan 26, 2017: “Economic growth comes from CONSUMER spending. Increase the net disposable income and that will jump-start the economy.”
3) In his Blog Jan 27, 2017 MA states why a Wall between Mexico and the US will not stop the crises and he suggests the following solutions:
- Stopping the Drug Trade: A wall will not end the crisis. You can use boats as well. What are the issues? First, the purpose of the wall is to stop the drug trade. It will put a dent into it, but it will not eradicate it. Second, is the immigration. There are many people along the border who want to stop the illegal immigration because they bring in kids who then go to school and cause taxes to rise yet these people do not pay income taxes. The solution is very simple. Eliminate income taxes and compel states to survive on consumption taxes. Then it will not matter who is here, everyone will pay their fair share.
- Stopping Illegal Immigration: If it is really just about illegal immigration, then you can deal with that financially. Many illegal immigrants come to the States to earn money to send home. Prevent sending money to Mexico and you will change the incentives. Any Mexican who in the USA legally, has a bank account and can send money to relatives legitimately. Illegal immigrants would not be able to send money home but then you would probably create a black market.
- Introduce a market-based Visa system: Let’s dig deeper. Many people come to the States for employment. There are many businesses who need labor willing to do hard work for Americans as a rule see that beneath them. Therefore, you have a demand for labor in the United States that goes unfulfilled and you have people willing to be hard workers in Mexico. The solution here is also simple. Introduce a market-based visa system whereby you can buy a visa for such jobs. The employers would gladly pay the fee and you would end smuggling people into the States for those jobs.
- Stop taxation to create Economic Stability: The ONLY way to create economic stability is to make taxation UNTOUCHABLE. We have to end this Marxist way of running our country. Until that is accomplished, we will always look for band-aids to keep the game going between elections.
The ONLY way to create economic stability is to make taxation UNTOUCHABLE. We have to end this Marxist way of running our country. Until that is accomplished, we will always look for band-aids to keep the game going between elections.
Makes sense to me.
Seven Interesting Technology Facts in the Netherlands
New technology is changing our world at warp speed as these Seven Facts about the Netherlands will show you.
* * *
Any questions or if you wish to discuss Day Trading then e-mail or call me at
+1 (604) 657-4058
Subscribe to the “From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas” (FDNN) Paid-for letter by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
With the help of Socrates as interpreted by Martin Armstrong, we will be able to
“Look over the Horizon” to enhance our Financial Future
Subscribe and Read Martin Armstrong’s Daily Blog HERE
* * *
It’s all about profitable trading!
Stay Tuned our next Free of Charge 'From the Desk of Nick Nicolaas' (FDNN) letter
Forward this message to a friend
Cheers from Mining Interactive Corp. Vancouver, Canada,
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058
Nick L. Nicolaas; Mining Interactive Corp. and its Associates (collectively referred to as NLN) are not registered advisers and do not give investment advice. NLN’s trading comments are an expression of opinion only. NLN may have an investment in some of the companies or trading instruments NLN mentions or writes about, nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. While NLN believes all statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability of NLN’s sources. NLN recommends that you consult a qualified investment adviser, one licensed by the appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions and NLN urges you to confirm the facts on your own regarding any trades or companies NLN mentions before making important investment commitments. The “Stock and Private Placement” alerts written and distributed by NLN do not, and cannot, constitute a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
NLN Day Trading is based on the Princeton Economics Institute (PEI) Martin Armstrong Socrates alerts however, PEI and NLN are arms-length companies and nothing should be construed in any manner whatsoever that PEI and NLN are affiliated companies.
WE SEEK SAFE HARBOUR
The material in the “Trading Based on Martin Armstrong Socrates Alerts” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert letter published by Nick L. Nicolaas is for informational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The “Trading Based on Socrates” and the “Stock and Private Placement” alert discussion contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The Act). In particular when used in the preceding discussion the words “plan,” confident that, believe, scheduled, expect, or intend to, and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements subject to the safe harbor created by the ACT. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to future events and financial performance of the company which are inherently uncertain and actual events and / or results may differ materially. In addition we may review investments that are not registered in the U.S. We cannot attest to nor certify the correctness of any information in this note. NLN owns shares in Meadow Bay Gold Corporation. Please consult your financial adviser and perform your own due diligence before considering any companies mentioned in this informational bulletin.