April 8, 2014
Re: Alabama Graphite - Exploration and Development in Alabama, USA
This Company is not new to me. I have followed and made substantial money in Alabama Graphite shares since 2012.
As the stock price came down I went back and reinvested my profits again and again in the Company. At today's price Alabama is a very attractive indeed.
Its flagship project "The Coosa Graphite Project" in Alabama is located in an area with significant historical production of crystalline flake graphite.
Many of you already are aware that the uses of graphite are many:
- A typical electric car can use 110 pounds of graphite, hybrid cars around 22 lbs, and even e-bikes use a couple of pounds. Laptops and smartphones use proportionally smaller amounts, but basically anything containing a battery with a graphite anode increases demand for the substance;
- According to the United States Geological Survey, fuel cells have the potential to consume as much graphite as all other uses combined;
- Natural graphite has found new uses in an advanced “pebble bed” nuclear reactor (PBR) design; and there are many more High Purity Applications;
- In addition, let's not forget its documented uses and potential in 3D-Printing.
All in all, it is easy to project that demand for high purity graphite will increase significantly over the next ten years.
As I mentioned above, Alabama Graphite has produced great profits for me in the past and - - I trust they will do so again. I recommend you do your own due diligence on Alabama Graphite Corp. starting here.
My Alert Service* also includes Non-brokered Private Placement offerings that I will make you aware of from time to time and in which you may wish to participate.
If you would like to subscribe to my Alert Service then Subscribe Free here!
* In order for you to evaluate my Alert service to see if it is financially beneficial to you, I will send this service to you Free of Charge for several months and thereafter, it will be by Subscription only.
Please note: I will only alert you to the shares of companies I am invested in. If you do act on my Stock Alerts then it is up to you to decide what percentage of profit you are happy with and when to sell.
If you have questions or comments you can always contact me here.
It is all about making money!
Always remember, "sell a little too early as well as a little too late", never be too greedy and try to sell everything at the top ("you will never go broke taking a profit")!
Stay Tuned for our Next Alert!!
Happy investing from Mining Interactive Corp. in Vancouver, Canada.
Nick L. Nicolaas
Direct: +1 (604) 657-4058